Monday, March 10, 2008

Peeps

Since we're coming up to Easter time, I just wanted to let everyone know about one of my all-time favorite web sites: www.peepresearch.org. This helpful site outlines extensive experimentation done on those fun, bunny-shaped confections, better known as Peeps. Experiments include invasive surgery, the effects of smoking and drinking on peep health, and the fear response of peeps.

And for extra laughs, here's a picture I received in an e-mail from a friend, entitled "Ultimate Peep Show":

3 comments:

Trish and Yanni said...

Becky, are you sure about that website? I went to it and didn't go much further as it basically said it's an adult-only site (aka nudie)?? I'm curious though since the picture you feature looks to be of a Peep pole-dancing. . . :)

Becky said...

Thanks for letting me know! It was supposed to be peepresearch.org, not peepresearch.com.

Job 77 said...

That picture is a bit disturbing! Then again... peeps in general are a bit disturbing--strangely colored sugar entities.