Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Last Supper - The Puzzle, That Is

Our family growing up was a "puzzle family". When I was 2 years old my mom said I was already putting together 100 piece puzzles. I've now successfully indoctrinated my husband into this phenomenon.

My brother and his wife gave me a puzzle for my birthday and we started working on in a couple weeks ago. It's a 2,000 piece picture of the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. It seemed fitting, somehow, that we spent the week before Easter working on the puzzle.

Many people think you need to buy some fancy kit to glue puzzles together to get them to hang on the wall. Our family has always just hung them on the wall as is, and that way, when you're ready to take it down, you can put it back in the back the box. Ryan had never seen this before, so it was fun showing him how easy it was.


No comments: