I've mentioned in the past how I feel like I can track our life in O'Fallon based on trips to Eckerts. I remember taking Lilly in the Ergobaby, Abby in the infant carrier, and now we were going once again with an infant in the Ergobaby. Baby Joshua was only 10 days old when we went. We learned with child number two that additional kids need to fit into the plans of the family, rather than the family putting their life on hold for the baby. That, and we know now that infants sleep all the time!
The weather was gorgeous... sunny and 70. In the past we've dealt with cold, rain, or mud. It was nice to have a beautiful fall day to enjoy the rides, animals, and pig races (even if by now we've memorized all the corny jokes. Yes, the pigs in the pig races are named Justin Bie-ber-q and Christina Hog-ulera.)
| Joshua on my chest was still easier to carry than Joshua in my belly! |
| Don't be fooled... that look of sheer delight on Abby's face is actual sheer terror. We were surprised that our little daredevil seemed very frightened on this ride. |
| The tractor ride through the corn field was more her speed, literally. |
| Can't believe how Lilly is growing up. |
| With Daddy before they jump on the bouncing "pillow". |
| Feeding the goats |
1 comment:
Yay! Wish we could have joined you all! Can't wait to meet Joshua. Love you Becky. EVB
Post a Comment