
This is a Star Wars vinyl decal with two wall-mountable remote control light sabers. They even make a light saber sound when they turn on and off. The photo doesn't do justice to how cool the room looks when the lights are out and the light sabers are glowing blue.
Note the original Empire Strikes Back poster that Ryan had saved from college, and the re-release poster from 1997 of the original Star Wars.
The room is a little cramped because we're keeping a twin bed in there too so I can sleep in there at first when the baby's waking up for feedings several times a night. My brother had Star Wars sheets in the '80's and I find it slightly ironic that 30 years later I could walk right into Kohl's and buy brand new Star Wars sheets and a comforter. I was glad there was still some "retro" merchandise out there. I even was able to find Star Wars curtains. Kudos to Ryan for his vision of this room!



No comments:
Post a Comment