My grandfather clipped coupons and I guess it seemed so tedious that to my busy working mother with three kids, she rather intentionally never spent time collecting and using coupons. As a result, neither have I. However, I have been learning from my intrepid neighbor Amy the art of the coupon. She has a
blog that shows you how to save money with coupons at CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, and the like. In the same vein as Amy, I thought I'd post my (rather small) purchase at CVS today that added up to big savings.

The Scott paper towels were normally priced at $10.99 for 8 rolls, and the toilet paper was normally priced at $11.99 for 12 rolls, for a total regular price of $22.98.
The paper towels were on sale for $5.50 off, and the toilet paper was on sale for $5 off. I used two $1 coupons I got from the newspaper on Sunday, and I had $1.50 in CVS Extra Care Bucks. At the end of the day, my total was $8.98, for a total savings of $14, or around 60%.
Thanks, Amy!
2 comments:
You are welcome. You made a great purchase.
Amy
Nice work, Becky. I love finding bargains like that. Congratulations.
Post a Comment