Friday, October 24, 2014

First Hair Cuts

I could never picture Lilly with a bob haircut, or bangs, so I just let her hair grow out naturally. Abby, on the other hand, with her curly hair, was starting to get hair in her eyes as she got to be one year old. (Both girls were born with a great deal of hair on their head already.) Before we headed out to Seattle for Ryan's sister's wedding, we decided to give both the girls their first hair cut. There's a great place in town that caters to kids, called Kiddo's Closet and Cuts, where the kids sit in Barbie or "Cars" cars while watching a video, and the haircut takes place in under 10 minutes. We loved Abby's bob haircut, and Lilly finally got those jagged ends cut off. It was a fun, quick, and painless exercise. I think both girls will enjoy returning there.









1 comment:

Job 77 said...

Lily's hair is so long! She looks so much like you, Becky, and Abby looks so much like Ryan.