Ryan and I got to go see Jeff Dunham in concert last night. I've been a big fan of his since seeing a Comedy Central show of his several years ago. His show was great. I was laughing the whole time. (The only uncomfortable part was that he apparently got divorced several years ago and has incorporated that into his show. However, he managed to humanize it a bit and talk about how divorce is sad, which I appreciated more than hearing someone publicly make digs about an ex-spouse in front of thousands of people.)
While at the show, we found out that he has a small role in Dinner for Schmucks, so we decided to go see that tonight. It's been fun to laugh two nights in a row. (Goodness knows after the week I've had, I needed it!) While he was at the show he brought out the doll he used in the movie and tried out some new material for her. It was fun.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Jeff Duham in Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment