Thursday, January 1, 2009
Vacation weary
Is it okay to say I'm a little sick of vacation? I know, I know, most people (myself included, usually) think, "Gee, what a hard problem to have"... but seriously, I've been more or less on vacation since before Thanksgiving, just working a week or a few days here and there. My mom came the week before Thanksgiving, I worked a week, we went on vacation for a week, then I was sick for a few days so I only worked a few days, then it was the week of Christmas and I took most of the week off, now it's the week between Christmas and New Year's when no one really does any work, and then I'll be going to Grand Rapids next week for a few days, then I have knee surgery the day after I get back. All in all, I think I will have only worked maybe a week and a half in a month and a half long period. As fun as it all is, I'm kind of hankering for a normal schedule, just for a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
normal...what's normal?
Post a Comment