Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Few Funnies

For those of you who have a little free time and want a few laughs, I thought I'd post a few funny videos for you to while away your time. (Unforunately, Blogger isn't letting me post the videos here, so I have to just give you the link.)

For those of you who haven't heard, Tina Fey did a dead-on impression of Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live a week ago. I thought it was great.

The next video is by ventriloquist Jeff Dunham. If you haven't seen Jeff's comedy sketches on Comedy Central, you don't know what you're missing. He has a serie of characters he pulls out from his ventriloquist's trunk. This sketch is about Achmed the Dead Terrorist. Terrorism is something that's not easy to joke about, so a guy who can find something funny about it has some real taent, in my book. Hope you enjoy.

For those who can appreciate really off-beat humor you can follow Charlie the Unicorn to Candy Mountain. You won't be able to get their voices out of your head after you watch this.

And, of course, there's one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos: Weird Al Yankovic's White and Nerdy.

2 comments:

Bandsaw said...

Sarah Palin and Tina Fey are twins, separated at birth! It's crazy!

Job 77 said...

That was me. I accidentally posted under John's identity.