OK, so, I know it's pretty tacky to talk about one of your blogs in another one of your blogs, as it seems like shameless cross-promotion. However, I'm pretty proud of my new professional blog, seeing as it took me about a month to get it "skinned" and up and running. You can check it out at www.beckybertram.com.
I use BeckyBertram.com for my professional business, and for those of you who don't know specifically what I work with, I work with a Microsoft product called SharePoint. If you don't know what SharePoint is, well, the new blog is built using SharePoint. Something like 40% of all large companies in the U.S. are using SharePoint now, so if you haven't heard of it yet, you might soon, if you're working in an any sort of office. Because SharePoint has an "out of the box" look and feel, it takes quite a while to make it not look "SharePoint-y". (If you want to see what the "regular" SharePoint site looks like, try to search for something, and the search results page uses the regular look and feel.) I know, I know, when you go to the site it doesn't look like much, but believe me, there's a lot under the hood. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment