Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the Big Texas

Big TexasI'm at a new client for the next several months, and they have a very nice cafeteria. In fact, I walked about half a mile to get to the building the cafeteria is in, looking forward to a nice latte and reading my Bible outside in this beautiful spring weather, only to discover I had left my wallet in my car. Not having time to make that trek twice, I resorted to the vending machine. I was depending on a good package of Pop Tarts. However, I discovered that my only good breakfast option was the "Big Texas" cinnamon roll.

Now, you know I like Texas, but I have my reservations about eating a preservative-laden cinnamon roll that has 47% of my daily saturated fat. What won me over, though, was the fact that this pastry has won the "Automatic Merchandiser Pastry of the Year Award" for 2005, 2006 and 2007. I mean, what's not to love?

No comments: