Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pre-K Play date at the Edwardsville Children's Museum

Lilly's preschool friends (and their parents) were so sad about not seeing one another that we planned a play date shortly after school was finished. I have such nostalgia about the place because I remember going when Lilly was a toddler, then I remember going when Lilly was 2 and Abby was a baby and I wore her, then when they were both toddlers, and now here I was there with a five year old, almost three year old, and I was wearing yet another baby. :) We had fun with Austin and his brother, as well as Zachery and Zoe.


Fun being a dentist.





This toy used to freak me out, because it was on the floor and I was worried about Abby swallowing the marbles! Thank goodness they decided to put it up high where you need a footstool to get to it!


A dog was there to read to, and Abby made a doggy bookmark.


The kids also got to briefly see Clifford the Big Red Dog.


Playing in the "Bella Milano" restaurant area. (We love going to the real restaurant up the road from us, even if "provel" is an acquired taste.)
 

 

Josh was along for the ride.

No comments: