It's fun each year to visit Eckert's Family Fun Farm in Millstadt, IL. I feel like we can track our lives by when we went to the farm. The first time we went was about 2 months after we had moved to O'Fallon. We were childless, and decided to check the place out just to have something to do on a Friday night. The next time we went, I believe I wore Lilly on my chest in the ErgoBaby. The next year she was one and a half and she enjoyed petting the goats and watching the pig races. The following year we were there with my brother and his wife and Lilly enjoyed being there with her cousin Margaret. Abby was only several months old, and I remember having to run back to the car to nurse her. This year, Lilly was old enough to really enjoy running around, and now Abby was running around with her big sister. It's kind of neat to have lived somewhere long enough to have these types of memories. I feel very blessed by my little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment