Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lilly Turns 3!

On Sunday, we celebrated Lilly's 3rd birthday. We went to church, and then went out to IHOP afterwards for breakfast. (Maybe that was just a little bit for Mommy and Daddy as well as Lilly.) After Lilly and Abby had their afternoon naps, we had several people over at 4 p.m. for a party. The weather couldn't have been nicer; it was about 78 and sunny. Ryan worked all day Saturday to finish hanging Lilly's new swings on the swing set outside, and she had fun playing on them with her friends. After pizza, cake, and presents, we all headed over to Monkey Joe's for one last hour of play.

We're very sad that her best friends Gavinandpayton are moving away. (I spell it all as one word because both Gavin and Payton are always uttered as a single entity.) In Lilly's mind, I don't think it would have been a party without them. I was glad they could celebrate with her before they move. Miley and Miles also came over, as well as Christopher and one of Christopher's friends, Kamali. And, of course, Miss Debi was there to help celebrate.
 

No comments: