As Lilly's verbal skills progress, she's cracks us up on an almost daily basis with the random things she says. I thought I should write them down so I don't forget.
Lilly: Daddy boo boo
Becky: What? Daddy's going into the AutoZone. He doesn't have a boo boo.
Lilly: Daddy GO boo boo. Daddy go potty.
Becky: Huh? No, daddy doesn't need to go potty. Daddy needs to buy something for his car.
Lilly: Daddy going to buy little tiny diapers.
I guess if Daddy wants to skip the potty altogether, he should invest in some diapers like her!
Ryan: Come on, Lilly! Time for church!
Lilly: Let's bounce.
She probably meant bouncing up and down, but it still had has laughing all the way to church.
Ryan: Lilly, do you want to ride the elevator?
Lilly: Scary!
Ryan: What's scary about an elevator?
Lilly: Alligators are scary!
Two days later, I'm reading to her about Noah's ark as we get ready for bed.
Becky: Lilly, what's that animal poking it's head out of the ark!
Lilly: An elevator!
Doh!
Becky: Abby is little, and Lilly is...
Lilly: Big!
(We've been trying to tell her she's a "big girl" to help her feel better about having the new addition in the house.)
Lilly: Daddy is big!
Becky: And Mommy is...
[Lilly thinks for a moment.]
Lilly: LITTLE!
Boy does she know how to butter me up already!
Along those lines, the other day as we're leaving home, she says,
Lilly's a big girl! Lilly can DRIVE!
14 years to go, chica.
1 comment:
Very cute, Lilly!
Post a Comment