Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Wonderful Welcome Home

When Lilly was born, I was hoping we'd be able to at least put a pink balloon on the mailbox, but I was told by various people that there will evil people in the world that would try to snatch our newborn if they knew she was in the house. Quite disappointedly,  we did nothing. So, that being said, I was incredibly surprised and elated when I came home from the hospital with Abby to discover that our wonderful neighbors (including their three and four year old kids) had decorated the house for us. It was wonderful! (The only issue was that the kids learned how to "TP" a tree and then wanted to do it every night, which apparently prompted a discussion from their parents on TP-etiquette.) Lilly was also waiting excitedly for us, all dressed up with her princess dress "purse" basket, and sun hat.









No comments: