Very nice video! Thanks for posting. Also, thanks for not showing the result of the poop-making. :) I can't wait to see her in person. :)
What an awesome video....& keepsake forever! I thoroughly enjoyed viewing all the great footage of Lilly & family. It was the next best thing to being there. Thanks for the treat!Deb Crosby
Great video, Becky. So great to hear your voices and to see Lilly. What a cutie. Looks like you've got the mom-thing down :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice video! Thanks for posting. Also, thanks for not showing the result of the poop-making. :)
I can't wait to see her in person. :)
What an awesome video....& keepsake forever! I thoroughly enjoyed viewing all the great footage of Lilly & family. It was the next best thing to being there. Thanks for the treat!
Deb Crosby
Great video, Becky. So great to hear your voices and to see Lilly. What a cutie. Looks like you've got the mom-thing down :)
Post a Comment