![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | I've become a big fan of Groupon this year. The first Groupon I bought was for the Gateway Grizzlies, our local baseball team. (By local, I mean really local, i.e on the Illinois side of the river. St. Louisans are crazy about their other local baseball team, the Cardinals.) It's normally $10 to get a ticket to a game, but with the Groupon you got entrance to the game, a free hotdog, chips, and drink, and $5 in "Grizzlies Bucks" to spend anywhere in the park. Not a bad deal! Turns out the team is below the single A league, which means these are pretty much high school baseball players. It's not stellar baseball, but I never come to games to watch baseball anyhow. I come for the FOOD! So, last night Ryan and I indulged in hotdogs, pizza, pretzels, burgers, fries, and more. It's the last weekend of their baseball season, and it was a fun way to spend time with our collective neighbors. |
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Gateway Grizzlies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment