My cousin, Miki, and her family came down here from Grand Rapids, Michigan, to spend their Spring Break. We did all kinds of things including: visiting the Basilica St. Louis, having lunch at the Boat House in Forest Park, visiting the St. Louis Zoo, going up the Arch, visiting the Old Courthouse, taking a riverboat cruise up and down the Mississippi, and visiting the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, to name just some of our activities. I truly felt like I was on vacation, except I got to sleep in my own bed each night. Hooray!
Flowers in bloom outside the Basilica St. Louis
Pictures fron the Riverboat


Submerged Statue (which looks like a drowning person waving down passers-by!)
At the Arch

Everyone spelling "hi" with their bodies for the benefit of visitors at the top of the Arch

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Spring Break with the De Windt's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment