This week I was in Bellevue and Redmond, WA, for the annual Microsoft MVP Summit. All the MVP's for all the Microsoft products were invited to the conference, but a few of us SharePoint MVP's decided to take a day and go skiing at Steven's Pass (skipping the boring keynote addresses!). I had only been skiing once in my life, and that was when I was in high school. It was a miserable failure, and I hadn't had the guts to go since. However, much like high school, I succumbed to peer pressure and decided to join the group. I actually had a remarkably good time, only falling down once during my lesson (and that was when I was trying to dismount the ski lift!) I've been in the Cascade mountains a number of times, but I've always gone during the summer. It was a truly beautiful experience going in the winter. |  |
2 comments:
That's the first place I ever went skiing. Sounds like fun!
Way to go Becky!
Post a Comment