Friday, December 7, 2007

St. Louis Blues

St. Louis BluesSo, my second week at my new job involved flying up to Minneapolis at the last minute. It turned out to be a very stressful week, and I didn't get a lot of sleep. When I returned on Friday night, I told Ryan that I wanted to do something fun the next day. So, after sleeping in late on Saturday, we got tickets to a St. Louis Blues hockey game. We spent the afternoon driving to St. Louis, eating at various places along the way, until we made it to the Edward Jones arena.

The Blues were playing the Chicago Blackhawks. It was rather akward, with Ryan cheering on the Blackhawks in a stadium full of St. Louis fans. I wasn't sure who I should cheer for, so I just kept rather quiet.

Hockey is a fun sport to watch in person. All in all, it was a fun way to spend an evening, and I'd gladly go again.

No comments: